Friday, January 30, 2009

its just me


I'm Amy carmeen, but u can call me Amy or Adik as well and im easygoing person, crazy and berdempoot!The things I love most in life are making friends,travelling and listen to music The kinds of people I enjoy the most are the ones who are truly honest,down to earth and have the same interest like me and def the ones with the good atttitude.That's important to me as i rarely got someone special but i need true friend.And the rest if u wanna know more bout me just add me as yurs friend and we can get to know each other in anyways u want WORLD PEACE!!!! ..

It is considered that in some way it's not correct to describe yourself. But who knows me better than I? In spite of my young age and the fact that I am a blonde, I consider myself a serious, purposeful and reasonable person, I know exactly, what I want to get from my life. And I don't only dream about it, I make definite steps in this way. I am optimistic and also very romantic and dreamy girl. I like smiles and laugh, I have a good sense of humour. I am sociable and friendly, I am always ready to hear out, understand and support a person in any minute. I suppose that it's necessary to be attentive, kind, sincere and responsive. The spirituality is very important for me. I want to become a faithful friends,girlfrend or lovers . I am sensible and sexual, I want to love and be loved.

No comments: